Monday 14 September 2009















I had the fortune of taking part in some of the environmental courses at Hackney City Farm this summer.
I found them fantastic and came to realise that it was not only the benefit of the new skills and information that those attending enjoyed but in equal amounts it was through connecting and sharing ideas with like minded people that everyone involved gleaned inspiration and enjoyment.
I have created this Blog for people to continue to share and support one another in there passions and projects to become more "green" .
It is a completely open forum for posting, questions, ideas, links and information. I hope all those involved will feel it is a useful and supportive tool..please make use of it and enjoy!....I look forward to seeing what evolves!....

No comments:

Post a Comment